Friday, February 20, 2015

Hawaiian Haystacks


I'll apologize ahead of time… this recipe is for a large group so whenever I make it for my family I estimate servings. Also, there are a few ingredients that have a ridiculous measurements ha ha ha. I got this recipe from my brother Ryan and thats literally the way he told me to make it but it works every time!


3 Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup (I use a GF Recipe found here)
Milk
4 Cooked chicken breasts
Ketchup
Mustard
2 big tbs of Brown Sugar
Rice

1- Start rice
2- chop chicken into small chunks, cook and set aside.
3- in a sauce pan mix milk with 1/2 can of milk per can of soup and heat through.
4- add ketchup ("squirt, squirt, squuuuuuuUUUIRT!")
5- add mustard ("squirt!")
6- add brown sugar
7- heat through
8- add chicken to mix

pour soup mix over rice and cover in toppings

Toppings
-------------------------------------------
Cheese
Tomatoes
Bell Peppers
Choi Noodles
Pineapple
Peas
Green Onions

No comments:

Post a Comment